Thursday, May 15, 2014

Talkin' Henderson, Camp Time, and Tide!

A couple of fun announcements today:

-Talkin' Henderson, my podcast with Joe Cilio for the Forever Dog Podcast Network, is now available on iTunes! I dare you to find a podcast with a dumber premise anywhere on the internet. http://foreverdogproductions.com/portfolio/talkin-henderson-the-definitive-podcast-about-mrs-henderson-presents/

-The next Camp Time with Jenny Jaffe will be in the PIT underground on Friday, May 23rd at 8pm. It's the last Camp Time before we move to our regular slot, and we've got some seriously amazing acts who you won't want to miss! The Facebook event is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/273379422834402/?context=create&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&source=49

-Listen carefully the next time you see a Tide commercial on TV and you might hear my voice coming out of an animated character! I'm not sure when it's going to start airing but it's my first national commercial, and I'm beyond excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment